Sunday 24 July 2011

it's raining outside

it's raining and raining and raining.. i've just bought simple black riding boots, which i use as wellingtons and now i'm looking for a perfect parka.
probably i will spend all summer holidays in the city, because i have to study for my math exam but i'm actually fine with it. finally i have enough time to explore my beloved city. i love to ride a bike and to stop for a moment in the charming cafes. i had discovered a few amazing places. now i'm just waiting for the sun to lay with my friend in the park, drink lemonade and just have fun.
this photo was taken by friend few days ago, when we have visited the library's garden. i was looking for a four-leaf clover. and i  finally succeed. i wish it bring me luck with my math exam.
i have such a funny nose on this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment